Thursday, December 6, 2012

This is you. This is me.

Now that I've decided to start a new blog , I should get around to finishing this post. I've uploaded some more pictures after the jump. Click to see Gladi some years and many pounds ago. 


The birth of Malik the Rockstar

On our way to White Island in Camiguin

My nephew Gabby's 1st birthday. He looks a lot like Malik doesn't he?

Side trip to Siquijor from a hearing in Dumaguete

Vacationing in Boracay courtesy of my former employers

Side trip to Singapore from Pao's conference in Malaysia

When Manila Ocean Park first opened (not much to see)

Best and most tiring days of my life with Malik the baby

Our wedding day

Malik as Simba. Hee.

Me carrying Malik...

...who looked like this unborn... 

...and this a year after. Awww.

White water rafting in Cagayan De Oro (while pregnant with Malik! We didn't know!)

Our baby shower

A (sort of) honeymoon in Bohol and Cebu

Malik goes to the mall for the first time

In Phnom Penh, Cambodia where my bag almost got swiped

Saling ket in Kuala Lumpur

In Siem Reap, Cambodia before the place became all tourist-y
I should have some more pictures here, like of the time we visited Pao's boss in Bukidnon or my first time in Bangkok. I'll come across them soon enough. Meantime, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...