Monday, July 1, 2013

A sentence (or two) a day

Izik's grown a lot since I last posted.

Izik at 3 months, 3 weeks and 4 days. His forehead is decidedly mine. :)
I've been watching him grow every day before my eyes and I can't help but think of how it was when Malik was still a wee-baby. I wrote about every single thing that Malik did no matter how uneventful. Now that Malik's all grown-up, I like to go back to those blog entries and grin at the thought that once upon a time, Malik wasn't so kulit.

We bought Malik these goggles so he can pretend to be a pilot. 
I've been busy, you see. It turns out, being a parent to two kids is as stressful as being a parent to three (or four, or five). I rarely find time for myself. Today, for example, I got my hair colored over lunch break at work! So necessarily, a few of my daily activities would have to be sacrificed - one of which is this blog.

I will try to post about the boys at least once each day - the goal being to document their lives and to an extent, my life. I know I've said this before and have not been able to meet my commitment with success. But I'm willing to give it another go. Shall we?

Izik: "Yes! Let's do this, mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...